10 Activities for Under $10 You Can Do With Your Kids This Summer
Summer is in full swing, so we’ve put together a list of 15 fun (and tech free!) activities you can do with your kids this summer — the best part — they all cost $10 or less! Check out the list below and let us know which activities you are the most excited to try.
1. Put colored tape on the carpet to create roads for your kid’s toy cars.
2. Grab a couple of sponges and some sidewalk chalk and turn your driveway into a bull’s-eye target game.
3. DIY a throwing tarp with some rope, scissors, marker, and tape.
4. Build a tower out of cut up sponges.
5. Set up an at-home bowling alley with pencil erasers and a marble.
6. Train your kids for Mission:Impossible with some strategically placed yarn.
7. Some paper plates, popsicle sticks, a balloon, and a table are all you need for a great game of ping-pong.
8. Cut a pool noodle in half to create a marble race track.
9. Turn an old box into an indoor slide.
10. Create a DIY sketch and writing tray with an old box/tray, some sugar, and a pencil.