Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2016
Mother’s Day is May 8! Check out our gift guide for inspiration and gifts that mom will truly love.
- Stitch Fix Gift Card: Stitch Fix helps mom stay fashionable year round with their monthly subscription service. Each month her personal stylist will hand select items based on her style profile and ship them to mom’s doorstep. The monthly subscription cost is $25, but if she loves any of the items and wishes to purchase them, that $25 goes towards the cost of the item!
- Love You Mean It iPhone Case from Ban.do: This phone case will serve as a daily reminder for mom that you love her, and mean it.
- Pearl Stud Earrings from HinsonGayle: Every woman needs a classic pair of pearl earrings in her wardrobe. These studs are elegant and timeless, just like mom!
- Gold French Press Coffee Maker from Bodum: Keep mom caffeinated all year long with this gold french press coffee maker from Bodum. Mom can think about how much you love each morning as she brews her cup of joe!
- Fitbit Blaze: This tracker does it all — heart rate monitoring, cell phone alerts, sleep tracking, calorie counting, step counting, and more! Give mom the gift of fitness with the latest and greatest from FitBit.
- Kindle Paper White: If mom is an avid reader, the Kindle Paper White is the perfect gift. With it’s small size it’s easy to throw in her purse, has an incredibly long battery life, and gives her access to hundreds of thousands of books at the touch of a button.
- Meals Made Simple by Danielle Walker: Danielle Walker makes living a grain-free lifestyle seem so simple in her latest cookbook. Filled with delicious paleo and grain-free recipes that the whole family will love, mom is sure to delight in this book.
- Hailu Leather Wallet from FashionABLE: Mom will love this leather wallet not only because it’s stylish, but also because FashionABLE helps women living in poverty by supporting their business and boosting their economy. This wallet is one she will look good and feel good carrying.