Seven 3 Ingredient Smoothies For Busy Mornings
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Unfortunately, most of us find ourselves scrambling out the door each morning and don’t take the time to fuel our bodies properly for our day.
Check out these seven different smoothie recipes with only 3 ingredients! They are simple, quick, and delicious — guaranteed to make your morning breakfast routine easier and fuel your body with the good stuff for the day ahead.
1. Strawberry Banana Smoothie. 1.5 cups frozen strawberries, 1 banana, 1/2 cup orange juice — blend all the ingredients together and enjoy!
2. Green Smoothie. 1 cup fresh baby spinach, 3/4 cup coconut milk, 1 cup frozen pineapple — blend all the ingredients together and enjoy!
3. Mixed Berry Smoothie. Approximately 8oz frozen mixed berries, 6oz yogurt of your choice, 1 cup milk of your choice — blend ingredients and enjoy!
4. Avocado Banana Smoothie. 1 avocado (cubed), 2 frozen bananas (chopped), 1 and 3/4 cups milk of your choice — blend ingredients and enjoy!
5. Mango Banana Smoothie. 1 cup chopped mango (fresh or frozen), 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2-3 ice cubes — blend and enjoy!
6. Watermelon Basil Smoothie. 5 cups cubed watermelon (chilled), 1/2 cup fresh coconut water (chilled), 4 large fresh basil leaves — blend and enjoy! Makes 2-3 servings.
7. Creamsicle Smooothie. 1 cup frozen peaches, 1/2 cup oranges juice, 3/4 cup vanilla flavored almond milk — blend all ingredients and enjoy!