Top Things To Do With Out-of-Towners In Howell
With spring right around the corner, Michigan is finally starting to thaw and friends and family from near and far are planning their vacations to come visit you and yours in Howell. With so many fun things to see and do, we wanted to help our readers by giving you a list of our top recommendations of things do with out-of-towners. Our hopes are this will make having visitors a little more peaceful, and a lot more fun! Without further ado:
- Tanger Outlets of Howell- Head on over to the Tanger outlets to score some amazing deals on top of the lines shoes, clothing, home goods, and more!
- Howell’s Mainstreet Winery, Brewery, and Pizzeria- Stop on in for some wine, brews, and delicious pizza. What could be better than a wine tasting and pizza with friends?
- Castaway Play- Castaway Play is a great, family friendly amusement center that weveryone will love! It has the largest indoor play structure in Michigan, bounce houses, laser tag, arcades, food, and much more.
- The Ceramic Studio- The Ceramic Studio is a great place to stop in, get creative, and create a masterpiece on glass, pottery, or mosaics. This would be a fun outfitting that would let your out-of-town guests have a tangible memory of Howell for years to come.
- The Dio Theater- Catch a show at the Dio Theater and you will be blown away by the talent on that stage! Check their website for current productions and schedules.
- Lakelands Trail State Park- Lakelands Trail State Park spans 26 miles through central Michigan and is great for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and anything in between.
Think of a great attraction for your guests that we left off the list? Comment below and let us know!